Blue Ridge Boutique Accommodation
Quick Contact Info:
>> P: 03 249-7740
>> M: 027 258-9877
>> Find us here
Day Trips from Te Anau
- Why not stay a few days and enjoy day trips to both Milford Sound and Doubtful Sounds. We have a complimentary booking service for any of the excursions listed below:-
- Jet boat ride
- Scenic flight (Helicopter, fixed wing or float plane)
- Coach & Cruise with Trips and Tramps (Local guided tours)
- Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit scenery.
- Te Anau Golf Course has one of the best views you could imagine
- Scuba Diving
- Kayaking in Milford Sound
- Kayaking in Doubtful Sound
- Glow Worm Cave Tours
- Bird Watching
- Hiking – Take one of the many walks in the area (We are just a few minutes drive to the entrance to the world renowned Kepler Track )
- Bird Sanctuary – Visit our bird park which was set up to look after birds that have either been injured or that have been used in the endangered Takahe breeding programme (The Takahe is one of the world’s rarest birds) and was thought to be extinct until Geoffrey Orbell rediscovered them living in the Murchison Mountains in Fiordland in 1948. There are currently approximately 125 birds in existance today.
- There are examples of several NZ native birds at the park as well as a few exotics.
Take time out to relax and restore your body and soul with a beauty or spa treatment at Vibrance Beauty in Te Anau. Book through this link or we are happy to make a booking on your behalf.
- Outdoor Hydrotherapy Heated Spa Pool
- A complimentary laundry service is available
- Relax on the sunny deck with a glass of wine.
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Guest laptop is available if required
- DVD player and TV in room
- DVD movie hire (complimentary)
- Book exchange
- A range of teas, coffees, including ground plunger coffee, along with fresh home baking is provided in guest rooms